The focus of this show is to highlight the PACE Model of care delivery – Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly.
PACE programs provide all preventive, primary, acute, and long-term care services for older adults and coordinate services between each transition. ?PACE is an innovative model of care delivery, focused on older adults to live at home as long as possible – and avoid nursing home placement for as long as possible.
- Quick Facts about Programs of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly
- Find a PACE Program in your neighborhood
Tonight’s Guests include:
- Shawn Bloom, President and CEO, National PACE Association
- Del. Sam Rasoul, 11th District Delegate, Virginia General Assembly
- Dr. Pamela Z. Cacchione, PhD, CRNP, GNP, BC, FGSA, FAAN, Raston House Endowed Term Chair in Gerontological Nursing, Associate Professor of Geropsychiatric Nursing, Mercy Life – West Philadelpia
- Denise Groppe, COTA, Enrollment Coordinator, InovaCares for Seniors PACE Program
- Dr. Pamela Cacchione and Mr. Bloom discuss the future of the PACE Program
Show originally aired on May 22, 2017